Properties of the Plant: Lavender. The Latin name for Lavender is Lavare, which means “to wash” as it has a particularly clean aroma. Lavender is a very balancing oil and is great to aid insomnia as it has a great relaxing impact. The calming scent of lavender can help you treat headaches, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
So an excellent oil to spray in your house or spray some in your bedroom before you go to sleep.
To make this balancing room spray you'll need:
- 1 8oz bottle
- 3/4 cup of filtered (or tap) water
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract or vodka
- 10 drops of organic Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of organic Chamomile essential oil
As you already got the Lavender here are a few other things it’s good for:
- Hair: it’s good for hair growth.
- Immunity: it has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that hep the body to defend against diseases.
- Skin: as it has healing and antiseptic properties. It’s even a good treatment of Acne. Lavender works as an antibacterial and the oil prevents the bacteria that cause the initial infection and helps relates hormones it also helps with scaring.
Pair with Herding Unity for extra balancing power.