The basics of The Law of Attraction is that the thoughts your mind focuses on is the thoughts that will shape your experiences in life. I.e focusing on positive thoughts brings positive experiences.
Some believe that the body and your thoughts are made up out of “pure energy” and that “like energy attracts like energy“, you can therefor use this to improve your life -
Whatever you put out in the world is also what you get in return.
The Law of Attraction use the power of the mind to materialize your thoughts into reality. So your focus in your mind and body will guide you to achieve whatever it is you are focusing on.
We think that The Law of Attraction should be taken lightly but we strongly believe in the energy you put out in the world is what you’ll get back in return. The power of positive intentions, having an open mind and and focusing on the positive will have a great impact on your life - Be kind to yourself and others :) Here are a few things we like to think about and try to practice.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
– Are you thinking in a proactive and positive way?
– Does your actions and attitude reflect your goals or the life you wish to live?
– What you give out to the world is also what you get in return i.e. happiness, hate, love, smiles.
– The mind has great power and your attitude plays a big part in shaping your experiences and your life.
THINGS YOU CAN DO
– Manifest; manifest something you’d like in your life. What does it feel like? How does it make you feel? What does it look like? Fully embrace all the thoughts and let it fill you for a few moments, then forget about it, let it go and don’t worry about it rather look forward to it unexpectedly entering your life.
– Try to act in a positive way, be open minded, be the person you wish to be and be kind to yourself and others.
– Listen to your intuition, listen to your emotions rather than overthinking a decision.
– Spend a moment every day to think about what you want in your life.
– Affirmations, write a little "speech" for yourself to repeat every day or once a week or every few days. Make it a positive one!
"The one who speaks most about illness has illness. The one who speaks about prosperity has prosperity," "You attract all of it."
"When you think a little thought of something that you want, through the Law of Attraction, that thought grows larger and larger, and more and more powerful"
"In order to effect true positive change in your experience, you must disregard how things are — as well as how others are seeing you — and give more of your attention to the way you prefer things to be,"