We love chia pudding here at Soon and just discovered a new (for us) way to have it, and so we are way to excited to share this with you.
We normally have our pudding cold BUT who says you can't heat it up. This is what you do, it's delicious and very simple:
– Mix chia seeds with some almond milk and let soak for a bit.
– Add desired flavor we like lavender, Tocos + He Shou Wu
– Mash a banana into the chia pudding and stir.
– Heat in the microwave until warm (about 1 min), stir through.
– Stir in some coconut oil.
– Finally sprinkle some cinnamon/seeds/nuts/coconut flakes ontop and enjoy!
LOVE IT! x